Sunday, August 17, 2008

Update (No.4 news)

^some of my illustrations that might be in No.4...

So we finished compiling the art for our special one year issue. As soon as the new stickers come in the mail, the zines will be sent out to our most supportive of friends and businesses. If you think you are one of them, keep an eye out for it in the mail. 

As for No.4, we are all working hard on our artwork, except Z Marxen, because she is already done cause she is a real pro. I always say "yeah no.__ will be done in like... a week or so.." but it never really happens. This time I really mean it when I say it will be done by the end of August. If it isn't, then I will give up. But yeah all the artist in this future issue are really dedicated and we are all excited to get to have our work available to anyone and everyone.

No.4 will be limited to 50 issues. I did a lot of thinking about making it "limited" because I don't want to "limit" any ones ability to get this. The thing is though, by the time I'm done creating 50 of one zine, I've put a ton of my own money into it and a reprint is the last thing on my mind. I would rather get to the next issue. There is always the possibility of a reprint or a future compilation of all the zines once I get more cash and confidence. 

Until the end of August, make some positive progress in your life and stay good.

Brice.